Qualifications of a Team Coach
- a desire to help youth develop into successful and productive citizens
- the ability to inspire, challenge, and encourage youth
- a caring attitude
- a good listener
- a good role model
- 18 years of age or older
- the ability to relate well and be comfortable working with teens within a non-judgmental setting
- the ability to create a safe and trusting environment for youth
- the ability to comfortably keep the conversation moving without being afraid of periods of silence
"We all have something amazing to offer the world. Ambassadors of Compassion allows students to recognize what they have to offer and how to give back in a meaningful way."
Amy Kernin-LayeGEAR UP Project Director - State Department of Education of Idaho, Ambassador of Compassion
"I now know I have hope for the future. Ambassadors of Compassion was the best thing I have ever done in my entire life."
LyricHigh School Student, Inland Empire, CA
© 2017 — Ambassadors of Compassion